What should i do about my relationship with my so called dad

Ok sort of a long story when I was younger I was raising my younger sister and younger brother that has cerebral palsy and my half sister that has diabetes anyways my dad made us lie to the courts about our mom and got full custody he always beat the crap out of me he would throw me down stairs don’t want to say any more it gets me to upset but anyways
I moved in with my boyfriend now husband on my 18th birthday I quit talking to him for a while but ended up trying to get along with him so I could see my siblings.. We got along pretty good and then I had my son and we really had a wonderful relationship.. My step mom is always in bed asleep stays up all night when my dad is in bed and she doesn’t work and I think she is on pills but not for sure anyways when my sister moved out
continued**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Me dh and our son had a apartment! Well my dad had a rental house and told me if I took my little sister to school he would let us live there rent free just pay whatever bills we had and he was going to sign it over to me I was so excited so we moved in
    Well everything was good between me and my dad and when I went to go get my younger sister ready for school her mom was sleeping and would never get up to check to see if she was ready or anything (Stepmom is Lazy) I would go to the school if the nurses called ect.. I ended up starting to pick her up from school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My step mom does not see her grown daughter or son or grandkids so I think this is why she did this
    One night she calls me to come down its midnight my dads working and my little brother has a sprung ankle and my little sister had a fever so I said ok be there in a minute but my son in bed and I went to there house when I walked in she started SCREAMING at me and was talking about my dad when he pulled up about a hr later she begs me not to say anything so I don’t
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• When I get home my cell rings its my dad he says Get out of my fin house u b*tch and I hope u burn in h*ll I was so upset and havent talked to him in over a year and he took me to court and had us evicted and when we got out of court he says I don’t care where u or they sleep (Talking about dh and my son) he called after a yr and said hes going after grandparent rights we are in ohio.. I miss my little brother and sister but im so mad at him what should I do try to get along to see my siblings or just forget it
    sorry so long
    Anonymous

• but anyways step mom said i was there talking crap about him but it was really her i tried to explain but he wouldnt listen so we just STOPPED TALKING

sorry so long im just upset i miss my siblings i pretty muched raised them and since dad has full custody my little brother will always be there and when he turns 18 ill never see him again :((
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• You have one hell of a problem there, Anon. Of course I don't really know but it sounds like your step mother has a substance abuse problem and your father is guilty of lying to the courts and child abuse. Together they are a toxic disaster and should not be raising children. If you're up for a fight you might consider going after custody of your siblings. You might try reporting their abuse to Child Protective Services. It sounds to me as anything you do will really tick off your father and you can always file for a restraining order if he gets abusive. Either way it will be like trying to grab a cheetah by the tail and you could get hurt. Let us know what you decide to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my mom me and my other sister that does not speak to our dad all went after custody but the courts wouldnt let it go they said if we lied for our dad then why would be try to help our mom now just b/c we are fighting with him
    i want my little brother and half sister to be okay i wonder everyday who is taking care of them it makes me want to go kidnap them but i have a son and dont want to get into any trouble the courts dont care and children services have been there over 20 time in the last 2yrs and havent done anything I HAVE NEVER CALLED so i know other ppl notice stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2010