I have recently been told that I "dont ovulate well" so I was put on 150 mgs of Clomid, on day 8 of my cycle I had an ultrasound and was told that I had an enlarged ovary with a cyst in it, but in the other ovary my doc said there was lots of follicles, does that mean that I was about to ovulate? BTW Im 23 and recently quit smoking, and have no other health problems.

Really Im just wondering if there are any moms out there that had this problem or similar problems that ended up conceiving. Thanks so much yall for even taking the time to read this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I''m sorry, but really your Dr should have been able to answer that. Do you have PCOS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• you are very young so you have time...would you consider going off all drugs, eating clean and establishing an exercise routine before trying drugs to help conceive?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• cysts on ovaries is actually quite common. Alot of times they will go away on their own or just stay the same size. I have one on my ovary as well. I also was put on clomid and got pregnant with my first dose. They did an ultrasound and could see how many eggs I had that were big enought to possibly ovulate. Funny thing is when I went back to see if I had ovulated, they said no. I was very dissapointed, but 5 1/2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant and had indeed ovulated. Now I have a beautiful baby girl! Good luck.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• If the dr say follicles-thats a good thing. Means you will more then likely ovulate.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• *saw
    nsrush83