If a good friend of yours had to be hospitalized in a phsyc ward, would your opinion of her change?

Asked by judith106 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Health

• nope.. my best friend is going through some family problems.. and i wouldn't doubt it if she got in there for going crazy or something.. I'ld be visiting everyday to keep her sane.. I am the only one who she stays sane to since I listen to her

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• No.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Not at all.

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope. Some of my friends have spent time in one and I still remained friends with them.

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• She needs help. Prayer, deliverance, love, compassion try to help her. 

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• No, my daughter in law was recenlty in a mental health facility after 2 suicide attempts. My son, us and her entire family stood by her during her recovery. We sent her letters and let her know that we loved her.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• No, I would just be worried for her and be there for her as much as possible!

Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope.....being that I spent a few days in a phsyc ward I would probably offer my sholder/ear more so because I understand.

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i would love her and be there for her. and be greatful for the fact that she asked for help.

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I would like to say no but probably yes. Would I still be her friend and support her of course. But my overall opinion would change, not saying for the bad but it would change. Just bein honest...

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2010