What makes u so special...

What gives you the right to bypass the legal immigration system in place?

What makes you so special?

Why do you consider yourselves so much better than those who choose to come here legally?

Because that is exactly what you are saying when you flout the law by sneaking into this country illegally.

omission

***But the fact that your homeland is a crappy (horrible) place doesn't give you any advantage; leg up; or superior right to come here whichever way you like.***
By all means; immigrate here if that is your wish; but do so the proper way.
Asked at 3:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 by:
beachmamaof

I wish these messages had #'s we could refer to, but anyway. And who made you miss America.

What is wrong with the above starred item? Hello Native/aboriginals. Your turn to speak.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• immigration is what made america O-o
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Are you not able to think pre America??

Do you honestly think natives like it better now?
    Do you know any Natives/tribes with pristine land and water that hasn't instead become ownership of white folks, golf courses, or parks?

Or are you just too young to have learned all this?
    Do you know that Rome, in it's time, was just as filfthy, arrogant and overpopulated, and it died.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• What is wrong with the above starred item? Hello Native/aboriginals.

There are no aboriginal people in North or South America. They ALL came here from somewhere else.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• First shes right. Just because they are in poor conditions doesn't mean they can just do what they want. We have laws. Second Aboriginals were from Australia and Asia so they also came here (North America) aka immigrated! Third they didn't own every piece of land. Fourth tribes killed colonists, tribes killed tribes, colonists killed tribes! And there were no laws about land.

All in all Anon, your your point sucks since now is now... bet you didn't know back in year 1000, a small number of Vikings arrived here.
    Five hundred years later, the great European migration began. In some cases, the co-existence of Europeans and Native Americans was peaceful. In other cases, there were cultural clashes, leading to violence and disease. But those were not breaking laws!
    In 1875: Supreme Court declared that regulation of US immigration is the responsibility of the Federal Government. So take it up with congress of 1875.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Ummmmm, Missing the point and focus CRISSY. WHITES came here illegally. They swarmed this place, they STOLE, brought their animal disease, etc.; and guns, and consequently outnumbered and murdered most natives before they could even shoot by the spread of their disease, disease that THEY were already immune from generation after generation.
    Now is now, yet you go back to 1875, interesting. SO DO I !!!!
    Get over your viking caca; where were the white folk if they were here first. "IF" they came they were killed by Aboriginal/Indigenous peoples of this land. YOU are denying native ancestry here. You are a WP. Your delusion is a fools game. What are you? Irish, English, white mutt? either way you have a source country in Europe, NATIVES DON'T. NATIVES have been here for milleniums. Therefore, they belong here. Not China. Not Asia. They speak and look different thanks to the MILLENIUMS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• WHITES came here illegally.
    _____
    No, they didn't dipchit there WERE NO LAWS! I didn't use 1875 as what should be now I said thats when they made the LAW! And you know what you poor ignorant arse? You talk a lot of chit but hide! Coward. I am Irish... Full blood second generation born here! My family paid and came here LEGALLY! There are no NATIVES they did NOT sprout from the ground! They came from Europe, Asia, Siberia, and Australia!
    ________
    Get over your viking caca; where were the white folk if they were here first.
    _______
    You poor racist dolt! First "Americans" were killed by later arrivals and they left no descendants which is proven by various anthropologists whom discovered human remains over the past few decades. Those remains show WHITE "FOLK" were here! That they crossed the "frozen bridge" into Canada and migrated here. I think you need a history lesson start with 3rd grade and work upward.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• You probably never heard of a Copper Eskimo they were BLONDE BLUE EYED, They were believed to be the result of migration of European-like people from across the Bering Strait.

That my racist ignorant Anon means "White Folk"! lmao

2002 the presence of the X haplogroup was found in a small percentage of modern indigenous Americans that is known to exist in a few locations in Europe and the Middle East. Subsequent research indicated that the European DNA was not the result of genetic mixing after Columbus.

Paleo-Indians crossed the Bering Strait from Asia into North America.

The 3rd migration was the Na-Dené migration, that is what is now known as the Apache and Navaho tribes. They fled to the Americas to escape Genghis Khan. (Asia)
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Do you realize that Arizona is the only state that considers illegals criminals, this in itself tells you that the vast majority doesn't agree with this law or it's implications, do you have any idea what the process of becoming legal is and how long it takes? some of these people who have already applied will probably get arrested because in some instances it takes over a year for the process to go through. Do you know how difficult and scary it is for someone who doesn't have an education or understand the language to fill out an application, much less understand the process?

Answer by older at 9:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Actually kitten, if you want to go back to immigrants starting making America you should also know they did it LEGALLY back then.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Anon

1.) If you had something to say on the matter why didn't you say it or ask it on my original question instead of copying my question and re-posting it?? Senseless.

2.) Are you the same crazy Anon I told twice last night to get off drugs or go get medicated by a professional Dr? Because your rants are nonsensical.

3.) Same with this one. What the hell are you talking about? If you cared enough you could search my name and see just how many times over the years I have defended the 'native american' people against the atrocities the European settlers committed against them. I've posted items about the mini-series Into The West and how it made me absolutely sick to my stomach; and how my children will be aware of so much more than the 'fake' Thanksgiving depiction of 'native tribes'.

That still has absolutely NOTHING to do with current immigration issues
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2010