If there were no borders, would it make a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You have to be kidding, I hope.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• IF there where no borders there would be no Americia! What the heck do you think our grandfathers and our great grandfathers died for,,,for our freedom! Take away the borders and you take away the foundation of this country. Im not saying the Arizona law is right,,Im just saying,,,you want terrorists among us, blowing up our buildings every single day,,,,911 every single day! Borders are for our protection, not to keep anyone out that wants to come here and become a United States Citizen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It's just a freakin question don't go ape shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• then dont ask freakin stupid questions ape s
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• no and its a stupid question.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• UGH another one??
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• UGH another one??

Since you've popped up whining in just about every single question asked in the politics and current events section tonight, I have some friendly advice for you. If you don't like the questions DON'T OPEN THEM. If you don't like the questions in P&CE, quit reading P&CE. There's over a dozen other areas you can read. Go there instead, because nobody really cares what you're sick of reading.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• anon 10:48 here,,do we really think we know each other that well? I just came in here tonight and saw this title, yeah it is a debate and Im open to a good debate,,even if it is stupid,,,so ya dont know me,,and I havent been here all night, I have an opinion and when I see a post title that gets my attention you better believe Im gonna put my two cents in,,,,have a nice evening ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Your asking I think if there were no borders would it make a difference if someone was white, African-American, Mexican, Chinese, etc., etc.... To answer your question, I would sure hope not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• As other ladies replied...total chaos
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2010