WHY do you say "we're pregnant"

Don't give him credit for doing the fun part! LMAO. trust me im not a man hater.... but the reality of it is YOU are/were pregnant! don't give him all that credit. it sounds silly to me, i know *I* fully experienced those 8 months (she was early) & not to mention LABOR ! the most pain the man goes through is some headaches from pregnant woman b*tching, and a bruised hand when she is in labor! lol

LiVE2l0VE

Asked by LiVE2l0VE at 2:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we have never said that but DH does a lot for me. Its not just head aches and a bruised hand. He goes out at 3am when I have heart burn or a craving. He rubs my feet, back, legs and hands every night and even tickles me to sleep.. He does a lot of the cleaning that I have a hard time doing, he watches DH when I had a bad night and couldnt sleep. I love my DH he is one in a million and he takes very good care of me. I give him a lot of credit because most men wouldnt do what he does.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• love that! i have always wondered why people say it. I never did. awesome!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• seeing as my ex left me wen i was pregnant...it was just ME!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I get what you mean, but I guess some people say it because it took the two of them to get that way. I don't know, just a guess. lol
    Anonymous

• good then give him all the credit he deserves! but not the credit for actually BEING pregnant lol. thats my only point. i have an incredible man in my life too, and i was just making examples! but i would def yell at him if he ever said that. lol yea im very defensive about being pregnant + labor,,,, aka hated it!!
    LiVE2l0VE

Answer by LiVE2l0VE at 2:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think when people say it they are trying to sound better then everyone else like cuz so many people arent with the man or unplanned pregnancy ect, i just wanna see if anyone will really say that! Also when i am talking to someone i say "my daughter" and i notice people saying "our daughter" when there is just one person there at the time! lmao its wierd to me, doesnt sound right. I am with the father of my child & i make a point not to say either of those things, unless it sounds right, most of the time people are really forcing it!
    LiVE2l0VE

Answer by LiVE2l0VE at 2:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• actually kidney stones are as painful for a man as childbirth is for a woman, they can have contractions for days and end up passing a sharp jagged stone so don't be so quick to say men can't know pain cause those who've had kidney stones know what childbirth feels like
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i said it because i cant get pregnant without him,lol and i do give him the credit for the beautiful son he gave me that is a carbon copy of him.And he didnt feel the pain but he sure was the best support :P
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• and the credit for running to the store to buy me giant oranges and rubbing my belly with lotion and for staying up at night with me and eating carrots with ranch with me so i wouldnt feel bad for eating like at 11 pm and for hugging me for all the stupid stuff a pregnant women can cry about..he was pregnnat with me and also we did have a planned child...and he is our child...but when he is not there i say "my son" unless it a story and hubby is part of it ill say "our son"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Some people like to say "were pregnant" cause they don't want to leave there DH/SO/BF out of the loop. But yes your right they don't feel the PAIN or heartburn,ass burn ect.. It's a little stipid to me also but ya were aren't perfect just let roll off your back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2010