omg,,after reviewing the award show with Sandra Bullock.

My fav news radio station urged us to take a look at the award show again, where Sandra Bullock is accepting her award. It looks totally different to me this time,,,he is whispering something in her ear and she gives him this look,,and she cant hug Merryl Streep,,,I think she found out about the affairs that very same day as the award show,,,,she climbed those stairs to recieve her award and she really looked like she was trying to find the control to go on. With the People mag surprise cover of Sandra and her new baby,,,she is truly amazing and so brave,,to put up with his crap and come out and accept her award,,,what a jerk her ex is!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Any man that cheats (can't keep his shit in his pants) deserves whatever comes to him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i think she was so emotional b/c she was going through the process of adopting a baby and that movie was about adopting the kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• pp oh gosh I never thought about that.. never did make that connection.. very good observation! Loved her in The Blind Side!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010