going to vegas in 4 days,please give me some ideas.

so in 4 days we will be in vegas,the problem is we dont know what to do there,we have a really small budget,but its our honeymoon and we want to do romantic thinks,party,have as much fun as we could,any advices?on transportation,hotel,pool,attraction,anything,even what not to forget to pack!thank you so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Travel

• Go to Sams Town, they have a really cute lil "Zoo" there
    MGM has lions or tigers cant remember but they are pretty cool too.
    Lucky you have fun
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 8:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I like downtown,, they have great nightlife you didn't mention if you already had a hotel? The Golden Nugget downtown is really affordable.. One night for a splurge go to the 4 queens and have dinner, don't forget sunscreen, it is already hot in Vegas,, have fun and congrats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• There is a lot to do here that's free, since you're trying to keep your costs down. Check out this site: http://www.vegas.com/attractions/  If you can afford one show, I would recommend seeing Rita Rudner at Harrah's.  It's something that's really fun to do as a couple.  My husband and I went there for one of our anniversaries and it was a perfect night.  See the fountains at Bellagio and the pirate show at Treasure Island.  Like hisblueeyes said, MGM has lions, but Mirage is a little more fun with their Secret Garden.  They have tigers, dolphins, other stuff.  If you go off strip, see Red Rock Canyon.  It's beautiful there and you can hike or ride horses.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I sure hope you had fun. We were there a week ago and it was real hot lower 100's.  

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010