Why does Kat on LA Ink constantly scratch and pick her head?

I like Kat and I like the show, but seriously, there is never a shot of her where she is not digging in her head. Her hair has looked odd to me lately. Is she wearing wigs that are making her itch? Surely someone else has noticed this. It doesn't appear to be a nervous thing, she's not twirling her hair she is digging. Anyone else notice this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I know!!!

maybe it just needs a really good brushing or scrubbing? its looking pretty ratty and damaged.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think she's wearing wigs...not in all the shots, but it does look like it. Some of the time I think it's her real hair, but it all looks damaged and dirty. I think she just needs to take a shower and brush it out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• ahh a wig! it never occured to me that her hair could be one. strange.

watched that last night and it was bugging the heck out of me! I know that when I need to wash my hair I play with it a lot - I just figured that was the problem.

it definitely looks damaged.

heck whenever I watch that show I always have the urge to just scrub all those girls down - see what they look like under all that makeup! (especially the one thats at the other shop - can't remember her name - the one with the big hair and makeup)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• shes wearing something if you notice the middle part of her head where there should be scalp..there is no scalp! just hair,u kno wat i mean? and ive noticed the digging too,idk wat her problem is but shes always looked dirty to me so...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• maybe she is itching for another shoot up..she does seem a little strung out to me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I agree, she is looking pretty unkempt lately...and not in a "oh my god who cares if you don't shower, you're still hot " johnny depp sorta way. More of a whats livin in your hair, and red lipstick doesn't take the place of a good shower kinda way. I used to think she looked good, but she looks pretty fugly in most the episodes lately. She is either looking too exposed in a barely there bathing suit top and ripped t or ridiculously covered up in a shirt up to her neck...whatz up with Kat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• She looks different than compared to a year ago - kinda bony, sickly lookin'. I used to think she was so pretty, but lately no so much. She just doesn't look very healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I so agree about the chick at the other shop, I suspect she is probably one of the better looking girls on the show, but that clown make up has gotta go..I'm all for expressing yourself and being different, but that girl is hiding under all that crap. She looks like a little girl who just started wearing lipstick and used a pic of ronald mcdonald as a guide.
    Anonymous

• Resolved QuestionShow me another »
    Is kat von d sick coz she has a wig & had medical issues in the past...?
    I think Kat Von D might hav a medical issue vs. damaged hair issue...her looks seem to be declining ... a few years ago she had a growth...so who knows she may be undergoing treatment hence the wig, hence the change in her beautiful face..
    JUST MY OPINION as a mom.....
    4 weeks ago

I just saw this, huh, maybe there is something more going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Lice?
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010