Do you agree? Am I completly wrong to be worried about the environmental effects of the Oil Leak?

Do you agree with this statement about the oil spill in the Gulf:

"It goes to show that this administration is one batch of people who care more about the environment than the humans who live in it and will do ANYTHING to further their agenda"

Perhaps I am wrong to feel that the effects of this are a big deal! What do you think?? Please place your replies here:
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/410376/OMG_Drilling_Ban_Whats_the_motivation?cat_id=&next=21#r_foot

VeronicaLee

Asked by VeronicaLee at 10:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I live here where the oil is approaching land now. It is certainly something to be concerned about in many ways. The affect this can have is truly scary and will have serious trickle down effects

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm worried too all the plants and animals it will effect. But we shouldn't let ourselves get consumed by worry, but we should pick up, do what we can and fix any further leaks from happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nobody ever said you or anybody else shouldn't be worried. We pointed out the other aspects of the drilling ban and the fact that it was callous of you to brush off the families that are being affected by the ban and when cracks were found in your logic you didn't like it.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Amen Anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Why are you asking a question and telling them to answer it on my question?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2010