14 month old rolling eyes into back of head..normal or something going on?

It looks really freaky when she does this. My DH said he seen her do it for the first time about a week ago. I thought he was exaggerated how she was doing this, he said she was rolling her eyes at him up into the back of her head. Well I seen her do this for the first time last night and shes been doing it all morning.
It's not like an "attitude eye roll" .For no reason, she is rolling her eyes back. I'm not sure if she is controlling it or if its just happening and she has no control over it. I've gotten down next to her and I rolled my eyes to see if she would do it but she didn't.
Has anyone experienced this and was it a problem I should be concerned with with my daughter? Should I call the doctor?
So far, she has not exhibited to be any other signs of any type of possible neurological disorder. Let me know of your experiences and ideas please. Thankyou!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Definitely call the doctor. It could be some kind of a seizure.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Thankyou mompa. I just looked up some info on seizures and one sign is the eye rolling and it seems to have described exactly what she is doing! I am so scared. I'm waiting for doc to call back now to make an appointment. My poor baby. I hope everything is alright. Thanks again, I wouldn't have thought of that if you hadnt mentioned it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I just want to second that. My first thought was seizure. I am not sure I would wait for the doctor to call back. Take her to the office, tell them you suspect she is having seizures and wait to be seen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2010