5 year old child beaten to death over time!

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/2217118,New-gdead0430.article

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 10:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This really breaks my heart. I can't stand it.
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• We live in such a sick and twisted world when someone can beat a child that way.

Just this morning we had an incident not far from where we live, in Cleveland Ohio. A 15 year old brother called 9-1-1 in middle of night. The mom and dad had been making one of the sisters hog tie thier 8 year old brother up every night and tie him to the coffee table..EVERY night. The police came to find the boy just like that and the parents sleeping on the couch. The boy had visible signs of abuse,bruising, marks from a shoe string being tied around his neck and wrists and was duct taped to the table. They had NINE children in that house.All were taken to CPS this morning.
    I hope these parents get what they deserve in the end.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Hold your babies close, give them all your love and just know that he's in peace now... Also remember if you see or know someone that is abusing a child/children, don't let it go, report it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• That poor little boy. I can't imagine the horror and the pain he went through. Rest in peace little one.

Kimberly did the little 8 year old make it? I hope they get help for all the children. I can't imagine what they went through. What a smart and brave young man that 15 year old is to call for help.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Where do you draw the line? I was at the store just yesturday and a Mom was telling her teenager to get the F*&* out of the car and help before she beat the sh*t out of him. He got out and helped but she was very scarey acting even to me and I am an adult. There were younger ones there too. I mean, what do you do? She even scared me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Some people are just not meant to be parents. It's iffy on whether they should even be allowed out into public
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yes, this is becoming a very sad world. Last night my neighbor had her friends 2 year old daughter and when she went to change her diaper she saw that her labia was torn. That is very sad and disturbing.. 2 years old.
    At least the little boy is at peace now, but too bad it had to come to that though, something should have been done sooner.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2010