cliques...

there seem to be mommy cliques in the school. well that fine but they seem to have choose me as there victim.. one of ladies was away for 2 weeks and everything was quiet...now she is home and all hell has broken loose.i looked out my door this morning and these woman were talking pictures of me...what the heck. one woman says i am following her...wtf...they just wont get off my back.. aside from closing my shades and feeling captive in my own house i dont know what to do. i feel as if everytime i go out the door everyone thinks i am looking at them.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would so be right outside soing stupid crap just for them to snap pics of. They would so rue the day they started in on me. I would have so much fun with them. OMG...that would be so entertaining for me. Even my son would be thrilled. LOL We would so pretend to be having some crazy rictuals and stuff...just go crazy with it. I really HATE cliques and those types of people. So, they would learn real quick to just go away.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i am so sorry. this is crazy enough in high school, it is horrible to think it still goes on later!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Sounds like teen mom school...seriously it does I went to one and the teen moms were just like this.

Now 20 yrs later I am the parent of a high school JR. The other parents shut me out, ignore me and when there was a variety show, every parent of an 11th grader did a skit, I was left out of it, not even told so when it this skit came on I was hurt that they kept this hush hush....in the past some of those moms would ask me out for a ladies night then after they had enough gossip they shut me out of their circle. There are only 20, 11th grade moms and they all just love to hang out together and i get shut out.
    Now if they were taking pics of me I would file harassment charges, if you can't have your blinds open that is a violation of your privacy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2010