sahm HOW LONG IT TAKE YOU GET READY IN THE MORNING?,

Do you take care of your kids first, and then is time for you? ( I just asking washing face, mosturize, brush hair, )
I have little kids, and they wake up really early, so is always, changing them, make breaksfast for them, and I did'nt even went to the bathroom!!!!!
I just can't get organize!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm up an hour before anyone else. get dressed, workout, make dh's lunch and send him to work, then I get the kids up and ready for school.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have 2 boys who are 2 and 4. They are always up at 7 (that's when my husband gets up to leave for work) so I get up at 6 so that I can shower and have a few minutes to myself before everyone else gets up. I have breakfast ready when they get up so I don't have hungry screaming kids running around. I live by a schedule. It helps keep me organized and our house running smoothly.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have 2 boys 2 and 3. When we are going somewhere we get up i change the youngests diaper, get them some strawberry milk and cereal, turn on cartoons and they eat and watch while I take a shower. Then we all get dressed, teeth brushed, hair burshed and we are ready to go. I dont wear makeup or "do" my hair, just blow dry, so its doesnt take me long to get ready.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My kids are up early, but I get up earlier- My dd has to get ready for school, and the boys are a holy terror in the morning. I get dressed as soon as I get up... I need to be ready to tackle my day!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have 3 kids (13, 11 and 4) On school days I get the older 2 up and ready for school, and then after they leave the house I tend to the 4yr old and myself. If the 4yr old is still asleep I get in the bathroom right away and get myself cleaned up and ready for the day. If the 4yr old is up, I get him dressed, fed and then when he is playing I take my turn in the bathroom.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My kids are 13,11, and 5. I have to get the 11 year up at 6 to get to his bus stop by 640 (I have to drive him, it's not by the house). So I get up and get him up, and I get my jeans and tshirt on, comb my hair, brush my teeth and take him to the bus stop. then I come home, have 15 minutes for my own breakfast, then wake up the 13 year old and 5 year old. THat's my extent of getting ready. I shower and everything else at night before bed. So getting dressed, combing my hair, and brushing my teeth takes me about 15 minutes.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My kids get themselves ready. They are 10 and 4.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2010