What do you think of this? What would you do?

I have been married for almost 15 years. In the last year the dh cheated on me, got the woman pregnant as well as gave me two STD"s! Now the woman broke up with him, and well he says I dont want to have sex with him which is a lie. Right now I cant due to HPV that I got from them. Nor do I trust him since he has repeated threatened my life over the last year. Now he wants me to find him a woman that I approve of just for sex. What do you think of this? What would you do?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• After I chased him around the house with a baseball bat I would pack everything I own (and most of his stuff too) and get the heck out of there.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I would send him packing!

Answer by older at 11:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my only thoughts

AWE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• kick his ass to the curb.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• You must be kidding.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I would have left him once I found out he was cheating
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• no woman should be in a relationship like that! God has someone out there special for you! This guy obviously isn't the one. Get rid of him!! You deserve better. He is rediculous.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• why can't anyone on this site spell ridiculous. Jesus this thing had spell check.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Well, after having been cheated on by my first husband, I wouldn't stick around if he cheated on me. So, in your shoes, I'd already be gone. But, playing devil's advocate and assuming I stayed, I wouldn't want to have sex with him at this point either. He destroyed your trust, created a child with another woman, and brought diseases home to you. All good reasons to avoid sex with him, until you work on your marriage and change things. But...he wants you to approve of a woman he can have sex with. If mine said that to me, after I got done laughing, and then done beating him half to death, he'd be gone. He doesn't want to work on your marriage with you. If he did, he wouldn't want you to approve of someone else for him to have sex with. He'd understand the lack of trust and therefore, lack of sexual intimacy. He's a loser. Get rid of him and find a man who's worthy of you.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Oh I probably would have flown straight off the handle. You need to leave him immediately. Two STD's? He's not just seeing one woman.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 11:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2010