would you worship the Sun?

"I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate." ~ GC (and this is why I voted for him the last election, and yeah, I know he's deceased)

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 11:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you rock

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• No but I worship the SON :-D
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• No. First the sun is a star, not a god. Second, I believe in the Bible and worship the Holy Trinity.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• why not? look what it does for us!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think thats wonderful
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• think I'm going to go put on a bikini, and pry for the sun to darken my tan. I'll let you know if it answers.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm worshipping the sun right now. Hope I don't get a melanoma... and you thought you'd come up with a just and kindly god!
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• ...well I may really appreciate the sun- I will not go get a tan from it! I like my pale skin and not looking like leather ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm in England at the moment so I am definitely worshipping it when I can, which isn't too often lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I don't worship anything.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2010