ok well this is weird!

ok well my dr. gave me a preg test since my bp was low so it came neg but what i dont understand is my belly is STILL hard and its not getting any softer wtf!

babygirl4500

Asked by babygirl4500 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be gas..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My belly was never hard in the beginning of my pregnancy..
    Anonymous

• its not gas trust me when u see ur stomach move from the outside,and feel kicking and ur belly is still hard ur pregnant. according to the calculator im in the 3rd tri but my belly is really small
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• But you said your doctor tested you.. and said you weren't pregnant. I've never heard of anyone's doctor not confirming a pregnancy in the third trimester... EVER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• well your stomach is never hard in the beggining so yeah probably not pregnant. Who gives a pregnancy test for low BP? Well I just read that you said your in your 3rd triemester??? Sounds like you have issues..If you know your pregnant and your that far why do you even need a effin preganncy test? I mean do you get actual prenantal care? Seems like you and ypur doctor are wierd or its a phantom baby....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I agree with pp's. You are not pregnant. You may have irritable bowel syndrome or something similar that can cause you to have a buildup of gas. Trust me it feels like a baby kicking you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• There's pretty much ZERO chance that a pregnancy would not be detected in the third trimester! Go get some gas X, I am sure it will help your symptoms
    Anonymous

• be nice
    Kelleyriley

Answer by Kelleyriley at 5:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i think when we answer someones question we should consider more what we say, maybe the person isnt mentally stable, if she isnt pregnant she obvisously thinks she is and thats kinda sad what if someones comment put someone over the edge, feel bad then?, just please consider what u say.
    Kelleyriley

Answer by Kelleyriley at 5:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2010