Do you know what the doctor will say?

April 14th light brownish period after 8 days then anther 8 days of slight heavy bleeding I am so ready to stop bleeding...lol My jaw is starting to give out... Lol My dh wants my vagina back..
Lol

I have never ever bleed this long wth?
Not pregnant got tubes tied 7 yrs. ago (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Health

• I don't know what the doctor will tell you i just wanted to say that is possible to get pregnant with you tubes tibe unless you get them cut and burned from my understanding. I have a cousin who isn't suppose to be here because my aunt had her tubes tide.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I bled for 76 days when I had fibroids (only stopped when I had a hysterectomy).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I kind you not I bled everyday to one degree or another for 6 months after my daughter was born. I had a "lazy" uterus that would not shrink back down, and just kept bleeding. I had 3 d&c's I had blood transfusions, and was getting depo every stinkin moth. Eventually ended in a hysterectomy. I hope the very very best for you. I am sure you will have an u/s and blood test, and quite possibly a MRI. Best of luck it could be many things!
    tweetersmomma

Answer by tweetersmomma at 3:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I read that you can have that kind of bleeding after a tubal. That's why I'm trying to get my husband to get fixed instead. If it's due to the tubal, nothing will fix it but a reversal.

Your dr will probably do an ultra sound to make sure everything is looking normal (no polyps, fibroids, etc.)
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010