how long did u wait to wear a bikini again after u had a baby

Its been six months since I had my baby and summer is coming up. I'm bummed that my body is still not back to where it was. How long did u wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never wore one again.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'll never be in a bikini again. My stretchmarks not only cover my entire belly, stretched into my sides, but also down into my pelvis and then I have them on my upper thighs as well.

And this was with the use of products to stop stretchmarks twice a day!

And they aren't the faint line one's I got in puberty, they are the two centimeter in diameter thick ones! ugh.

I'm thinking of getting a swim dress...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i never wore one before babies, so i won't wear one ever, i am sure!
    i have a huge ribcage, and a small chest. just not very pretty, even at 100 pounds!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I wore a bikini before my first child was a year old; I think she was about 8 or 9 months old. After the second baby I haven't worn a bikini, and I won't be wearing one ever again; strictly one pieces from here on out.
    Anonymous

• Um, never again!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Never again
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• 17 years and counting!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I never STOPPED wearing mine. If someone doesn't like what they see, they can avert their eyes. I personally think that a pregnant belly is beautiful so I wore mine to the pool at 8 months. Now, I think that my stretch marks and small flab is a badge of honor.
    Anonymous

• Well, my daughter was born in August so I had almost a year to get "back in shape" but I wore one the next summer. Not the same ones as before - I got one with a little more coverage, but it was a bikini. By 4-5 years after her birth I was truly back in my strings that my husband enjoys so much! (Of course, I now have a 17 month old and haven't worn one since he was born - because I'm 29 weeks pregnant again)

Answer by missanc at 12:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Well, DS is almost 3... And I already have a jump on my tan- though we live close to the beach, and it's always warm and sunny here, lol.

I am COVERED in "battle scars", I don't have "stretch marks"... I EARNED each and every one of these, and anyone who doesn't want to see them, can look away. If I have to deal with your muffin top & whale tale, you can deal with my battle scars!

if you're comfortable, go for it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010