where do you go when you die??

I believe your body is in the ground till God comes don't know the verse but i know the bible says "the living know that they will die but the dead know nothing"

So where do you believe you go when you die and where in the bible does it say something to make you beieve that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• body in the ground and spirit goes straight to heaven or hell depending on whether you knew Jesus or not and wait for judgment.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• You don't GO anywhere until the coroner moves you, unless you're murdered, and then, well... you know.

When you die, you simply cease.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I am not Christian.

I believe that when you die your spirit/energy will go to a waiting place and you will be reborn to continue learning and growing. Once you've learned all the lessons you've set out for yourself to learn your spirit/energy will reunite fully with the Divine and then go out and about helping the universe as needed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm weird, I believe in reincarnation. But in heaven also. We just keep being reborn until the lord comes.
    Anonymous

• When you die, you are dead. That is the end of you.
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 12:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I will die. That's it, nothing more. And I prefer to believe that, I'm not going to limit my life and live with the fear of burning in hell for enternity or watching all the ps and qs rules of the church. I am a good moral person, have character, don't commit crimes and keep to myself. That's simply it. Beside, why would I want to serve a God,( if there is one) who created me in the first place, who claims to know my beginning and end, yet lets "sinners" be born all the time, sickos like rapist, killers and child molesters be born to roam the earth hurting ppl, if he knows the end and knew what sick ppl he'd make, why let them be created in the first place? Does he enjoy watching "his creation" hurt other ppl on earth, then "burn" for eternity. And what about evne "sinners" who aren't really the low? What could u possibly do on earth to merit a burning forever in hell? So NO I'd rather NOT believe theres a God like that!
    Anonymous

• I think its called pergetory. The bible also speeks about like a prison for souls. It not really a prison, but it's for the people who didn't know of Jesus, and they teach them while there waiting for god, and then when He comes, they can choose which way they want to go. But I think your body rest and your soul wonders around. Why else are there ghost
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• pergatory does not exist in the bible .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm going to the crematorium.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i believe like Amaranth361. i am a wiccan-witch and i believe that when i die i will be reborn untill i've learned all the lessons that i need to learn and after i've experienced life to its fullest then i will reunite fully with the Divine(my God and Goddess). and i will stay in the Summerland for an eternal afterlife and will have a reunion with deceased loved ones that have already passed before me. to me personaly the Summerland is an Underworld realm where rested spirits who lived virtuous lives without harming others enjoy a paradise of light and joy. i guess its kind of like my wiccan-witch version of heaven.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2010