Self Esteem

Well my man has been calling his ex like every other day. He calls her blocked though which I cant understand why. They haven't talk til yesterday for ninety minutes. He only calls her when he leaves. As soon as he leaves our home. While he driving home. He works forty five minutes from are house. He called her yesterday as soon as he left out the drive way. Should I even mention this to him. Should I just let it go. I mean he called alot but they have only talk for ninety mins. Do I bust him about it. Does this mean I have self esteem issues. If this bothers me. She wrote him a letter on myspace. Which he left open I saw that see wrote him. Saying how has he been and that she loves him. He told me about that. But only cause I knew. Then he started I have self esteem issues. That I am crazy. He doesn't even want to talk to her. But not a day later he started calling everyday. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He DOES want to talk to her otherwise HE wouldn't be calling. I think you have a huge problem! I would confront him and tell him that it's either you or her, he cannot have both. Period
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• First off, when a guy calls his SO crazy, that means he is up to something NO GOOD, period. Huge red flag to me. If he is calling her, that means he wants to talk to her and that something is going on...or about to. Confront him and if you know he's lying to you, get rid of him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• he is up to something bust him
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'll be honest here, and anon ;) I call my ex husband a lot and I hide it from my SO. My ex and I do NOT see eachother and do NOT talk about getting back together. We just talk, about life in general. My ex and I are very comfortable with eachother and I miss his friendship (and only the friendship). It is wrong of me to talk to him, even though nothing is going on, but I also am NOT cheating with him. So maybe they are friends and he knows you would not be ok with it.
    Anonymous