what do i do or say?

My parents are moving to my state,2500miles, this isnt a move "because they want to" its they have to because of finances.so the of course need me to help them outALOT, basically with almost everything. the finding them a house/mydad a job,etc..well this was all fine except my dad, he just wont quit worring about EVERYTHING..understandable except he'sgettingangry with my mom about it.she cant do anything about it! and its in turn stressingme out because i dont wanna hear my mom crying, bc then im crying and im near the end of my twins pregnancy and i dont need all this stress! i know everything eill be fine for them, its just my dad keeps wanting to "make sure" i mean he'll have no poblem getting a house or a job, where we live its so SIMPLE! hejust doesnt get it and in turn is making me soo stressed out by calling everyday, and stressingme about helping him with these things. i mean i have my own problemsya know!? CONT.

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 12:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like your parents have some boundary issues. They are grown adults and making you stress is not fair to you. The only way you should be helping them is giving them a list of places in your area available to rent or buy and the want adds. You shouldnt be expected to find a place and a job for them! You need to explain that you cant take the stress. Why cant one of them like your dad come first and try and find a job first? I just dont know how they expect you to do all that. I would start taking a break from answering the phone and stand up for yourself!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• just this mornig my dad was screaming about how he knows he's not going to have a job when he gets down here..UGH!! and then in turn is yelling at my mom while shes on the phone with me and makes her cry, and i just cant take this stress.:(
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2010