frusturated. monday i go to the doctor for a sono to see if there is folicles.

So the doctor at first put me ona 50mg and it didnt do anything so he put me on 200mg big difference. Im scared that when i go Monday he is going to say that it didnt work. the first time i had a folicle and was given a hcg shot and i didnt get pregnant. not sure why. but i know that if i go monday and there is no folicles i am going to be really really upset. Maybe i should give up. i have been blessed with kids and didnt have problems getting pregnant with them. but now all of a sudden, i have problems and i cant get pregnant. its hard to explain, i wanted one more i feel like it would make our family more complete. Though when i started my periode this last time it has been really light. would stop and go and stop and go. confussing. i go in monday for a folicle and i am spotting. its like a brownish color. anyone know why this could be. the doctor put me on progesterone to start my periode. so im not sure if that it or wha

txcandy13

Asked by txcandy13 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes that is why u r bleeding! the brownish means that it is about to stop that it is old blood, Don't give up it will happen just keep your head held high and keep working at it just don't try so hard and it will happen!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2010