DATE NIGHT TONITE, what should we do???????????????????

I live in houston texas, we always do the dinner and a movie thing. i want to do something different, mybe a place we can talk. we don't drink so not a bar or anything. anybody know of an alcoholic free place to hangout

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Omg. I'm so jealous. I been so wanting to go on a date with my husband alone without kids. I'm not from there either but here goes an ideas. How about calling him at work and telling him to meet you somewhere like lets say a motel/ hotel room and have something set up in the room and act like you did when you first met.
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 1:39 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Im not from there but im SUPER JEALOUS!!! AHH, i wanna go out on a date with my SO sooo bad!!! Do you guys have an adult arcade type thing? That could be lots of fun, why dont you guys go bowling or mini golf...do something completely out of the element...still fun..laugh and joke together!!! IDK we get into ruts too and get tired of the dinner and movie thing. but bowling nights are always a blast for us!!! HAVE FUN!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Go to a live theatre...may I suggest a comedy?
    Museum of Fine Arts and do you have a Katz'? Its usually a hopping place at night.

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Wine tasting at a brewery? But be careful.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• oh oh look up 300 on Bunker Hill off the Katy Freeway/ I-10 it is a bowling alley re-vamped to a club but real bowling also.It is in a former bowling alley we used to go to all the time:( My 25 yr old went when he was home visiting...loved it and a couple of his friends don't drink.It is a real bowling alley.Some Fridays Brazos Bend Park in Ft.Bend has it's observatory open and have a picnic...go to Nielsons or Central Market yum since it is date night don't prepare food yourself....and watch the stars and talk.The Alley ,Miller Theater,Kemah eat on the water.Post what you decide my husband is a real movie bug he loves Alamo Drafthouse way out on 6. Dinner while watching a movie in a theater does life get any better lol lol lol,.He is better if only to get me to be quiet about it and suprise he loves theater and Brazos Bend Park

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Wine tasting is always fun.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• We have little shops can make a nice evening even better. You taste small sips of wine and have cheese too. Dunno about Houston but thats a Seattle evening for us
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010