Breast implants!!!!

I have never really had the size breasts that I wanted, but After nursing three children, 6 years all together, my breasts look like they are deflated! I used to think breast implants would never be something that I would want to do, but now I am seriously thinking about it.
Any of you who have had them done, any advice would be great. I live in TN, so I have no clue about pricing, also I don't know if saline or silicone would be better. I would prefer to have them go under the fold of my breast, is that something they decide or let you chose?
Thanks so much, and if there is anything else you can fill me in on, that would be wonderful!

IWantLotsOfKids

Asked by IWantLotsOfKids at 1:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My mother, both older sister, younger sister and sil have them. All but my mother got saline implants. The price's varied anywhere from $5,000 to $12,000. It will also depend on if you need a breast lift and implants or just implants. They will usually let you choose. My mother had an inscision under her breast. My of my older sisters had to have lifts and implants so they had anchor shaped scars. My sil had them go in under her armpit and has barely any scar at all. My little sis (who does not have children) Had hers inserted through her belly button and has no scar whatsoever. I have 2 kids and am planning another sometime in the next year or two. After I finish breastfeeding baby #3 I am going to get saline implants hopefully inserted under my armpit.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• LOL My name is kindof a joke. When I got prego with my 3rd and final child, everyone kept asking, "How many kids do you want?" and " How many kids are you going to have exactly?" in a sarcastic way. Eventually I just started to reply, "I want lots of kids!"
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 1:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Thanks laciD that's was pretty helpful! :)
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 1:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2010