21 weeks

21 weeks and still i dnt feel no movement??? gettin worried now and i go for my ultrasound tuesday to find out if its a boi or girl excited yes but worried still i have one of those fetal heart monitor and i ca nhear the baby heart beat so im takin it everything is ok right???

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't be worried. I was close to 30 weeks before I felt my first move and with my second I was 24 weeks before I started feeling distinct movements.

The baby is still pretty small at 21 weeks.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Everyone feels their baby move at different times. With my first, I didn't feel her move until 21 or 22 weeks... With my 2nd and 3rd I felt them sooner, but I think its just cuz I knew wat the feeling was already
    Anonymous

• I didn't feel anything until 22 or 23 weeks... and when I did it was outright kicks! I told my mom.. and she was like.. you feel the flutters first... and I was like.. no.. i'm feeling kicks.. guess I missed the flutters ... lol

Anonymous

• dont worry. sign up on babycenter.com to receive a weekly progress of ur pregnancy it helpt me a lot
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2010