I am 12 weeks pregnant but I do not feel pregnant at all. Is that normal? When will I actually feel pregnant? I have some of the symptoms especially sore boobs and nausea. I've already had 2 ultrasounds, seen my baby, and its heartbeat.

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would look at this as a wonderful thing. Your baby is probably going to be nice and calm...Mine never stopped moving and kicking...they both have ADHD!! LOL Some babies are just more active then others. Everyone is different. take care.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am 25 weeks pregnant now and when I was at 12 weeks I didn't feel pregnant at all. I was only sleepy all the time. At 20wks, I finally started to feel it and look it. From wks 20-28 is when you and your child will have a major growth spurt. Good luck with your peanut.

Answer by Sarahlayne23 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Lol yes girl it is so normal, i was 115 when i got pregnant and the haeviest i was durring was 150...i was skin an bones,i didnt look preggers untill i was seven months and i didnt feel preggers untill i was 8months. Dont get me wrong i had the little flutters and kicks and my baby moviing but just be thankful that you having a "good" pregnancy. My best friends were feeling sick all the way through...but they made it.

Answer by MattTisha at 11:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i know how u feel. im 24 weeks pregnant and unless my baby is kicking or i look in the mirror i dont feel it. it took me so long to actually come to the sences that i was. when i first found out i would take a test everything just so i really knew. it was really there.

Answer by FirstTimer1016 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• totally completely 100% normal. Not to worry. A lot of women don't start to FEEL pregnant till they are about 4-5 months and are showing and starting to feel the baby kick. Best thing I can tell you is enjoy it, there are tons of women that are staring at their lunch in the toilet right now feeling VERY pregnant. Also I've learned after 3 pregnancies of NOT FEELING pregnant to not brag about it. Those who enjoyed their lunch only to loose it really don't like to hear it. Congrats on your new addition and good luck!

Answer by misty1_sd at 5:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• when you feel pregnant you will really feel it. It's different for every woman i was 18 weeks pregnant before i even realized I was having symptoms but once i noticed i felt everything

Answer by bubblycute at 6:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You be glad you don't feel pregnant! enjoy it before the real thing hit you.

Answer by yoshiki56 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008