Personal question??

For women that put the sugar free yogurt in their vaginas to balance the ph. Should i do it right after my period? thats when it stinks the worst and i have the most discharge. PLEASE BE AN ADULT HERE AND DONT TALK MESS, AND NO I DON'T HAVE AN INFECTION IT ONLY SPELLS BAD RIGHT AFTER MY PERIOD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Health

• I have never heard of this putting yogurt inside you I have heard eating plain yogurt will do the trick.
    I would just keep washing it as often as you can maybe she just needs to have a little fresh air like maybe at night sleep without your undies with your legs open let's see how long you stay that way if your dh doesn't have his way with you lol
    No really ry to air it out somehow don't keep her closed up or she'll keep on stinking... have you tried powders or wash with feminium wash gel like summers eve or vagisil. hope you feel better it is probably just a phase you are going through it comes and goes these damn discharges just won't leave us ladies alone...arg!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I MEAN SMELLS BAD, LOL
    Anonymous

• Thats when your Ph is off balance the most, so if thats what you want to fix i guess that would be the best time to do so!!!! Good luck with that....
    Anonymous

• hahahah butterfly1108, luv how u put this, you took the embarrisment out of it
    Anonymous