Do you agree with this? In regards to Arizona's new immigration law...

..."All Hispanics who are here legally, should mobilize politically, because their rights are going to be infringed upon soon."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think the new law is great, what they are implimenting now, should have been done years ago. if you aren't breaking the law, you have no need to worry.
    Anonymous

• They cannot just pick anyone out and ask for ID or interrogate.They have to have a REAL reason for doing so and it cannot be walking Hispanic.No matter what though some will try and get as many people as possible to believe it to be so.Who is that quote from anyway?
    Anonymous

• If they are here LEGALLY their rights WILL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON. Whoever said this is just trying to stir the pot and start trouble. (following R4R to the T, sounds like...)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yes I do agree. Voting Hispanics have been quiet way too long. I am not saying that ANYONE should be allowed to do anything illegal, but this is NOT the way to go about it. I am Hispanic. Both my grandfathers were U.S. Veterans. I have never even been to Mexico. I do not want to be harassed because of the color of my skin. This is wrong. I will have rights taken away from me too.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I agree for the same reasons peace1234 mentioned. I am against illegal immigration and against amnesty but the Arizona bill seems to be more harmful to legal immigrants because after all the illegal ones will go into hiding.
    Anonymous

• peace the bill says they can't pursue based that.It specifically states that.Have you read the bill?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• peace read the bill....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I wonder do they not have real crimes in Arizona?
    Anonymous

• anonymous that is why more states should be doing this same thing imo.Some are considering.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• 29 you are the one who needs to read the bill!
    Anonymous