Just Curious

When do lets just say full time working single mothers with young children get time to take a shower. Because I know how hard it is for me to find the time with 2 children and my husband is never home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This reminds me of when I 1st had my son! When we got home there was so much to do that I forgot to take a shower for 3 days LOL

It's crazy but when you are elbow deep in work, kids and chores showering seems so far away LOL :)

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 2:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I get up and shower before my kids get up. I'm not single, but I need to get ready for work without help.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• This is where organizational skills come in. You have to have everyone on a set schedule. They get baths and go to bed, only when they are in bed asleep can you then take a shower.
    Anonymous

• When the kids go to bed, mommy can take time for a shower. I'm sure the kids will appreciate mommy not stinking like B.O.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I am on a schedule and I get up about 20 minutes before my dd to take a shower before work. She is 8 now but we had to do this when she was small too. I used to take a bath at night sometimes when she was smaller but I have always had her go to bed between 8 and 9 so i have a litlle free time to get organized for the next day.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• op here - lol i do take showers when they are taking naps. I don't stink i was just wondering. Sometimes I just can not take one during their nap and am way too tired when they go to bed for the night, like last night and it just made me wonder what other moms do exspecially moms who work full time and have no help.
    Anonymous

• "This reminds me of when I 1st had my son! When we got home there was so much to do that I forgot to take a shower for 3 days LOL

It's crazy but when you are elbow deep in work, kids and chores showering seems so far away LOL :)"

haha i agree. I remember when my son was born, that happened also. I finally realized after a couple days whoa i need a shower i stink, i told my husband why didn't you say something of course he says " i thought you knew, i figured you were on strike" haha.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2010