• In the Spotlight:

37 weeks...maybe TMI

I'm 37 weeks with a baby boy that is measuring LARGE, no other problems, (diabetes etc.) We go once a week for stress tests ultrasounds and all that fun stuff, he's very healthy just big. Now all of a sudden I just feel like I am constantly in the bathroom going #2 I haven't suddenly started eating more or changed my diet at all I am always in the bathroom, my hubby even noticed it. Someone told me it could mean delivery is just around the corner but I'm not sure, any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• get ready you are about to have a baby!! that happened to me too. your body is cleaning out for delivery. congratulations!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think its because your about to have him soon; I'm 37 wks/2 days. So were almost due date buddies.
    Congrats :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• im 35 weeks and have been having the same problem. I normally go #2 once a day but the last two weeks its like everytime i have to pee i poo also. And its not solid like normal, its kinda umm, like soft clayish? Lol. Is this how yours is also?

Oh the topics that come up on cafemom... Lol. I love this place.
    Anonymous