What are some good things to keep on hand for spells, potion, and mistures? No bashers or haterz wlcome! Please!

I am getting some magic supples from a friend. She wants to keep them here with me for both us to use out of respect of her Christian family she lives with. What are some good things that are commonly used? Mainly for simple spells that are common. As well is there an inexpensive place to get? or Where would you suggest to get them? Thank you.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Salt is good to have plus a good base oil, like olive. Any kind of herb or spice that you may already have in your kitchen. To start out the pack of white emergency candles work fine. But start collecting candles as they go on sale. Incense I like nag champa. Ribbons and strings, pieces of leather, rocks and crystal. Oh and journals, you can get them any where for any price.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I would keep a bible and a crucifix around to use when the understanding that witch craft and Jesus don't mix/
    Anonymous

• Wanna try that again anon? Don't be a JERK anon.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Hey anon heres an ides try witch craft to expell the demon that seems to have taken over your body. Bite me I said no haterz can't you read. Or do you only know how to be an donkey. Sorry can't cus yet. So figure that word out.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• This is an open forum. Debates are enoucraged. If you don't like the answers start a journal where you can delete comments you don't like.

wink

Anonymous

• You live in AZ and should be able to get a hold of some pretty awesome stones.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I use to be wiccan, i am no longer but if i rember correctly, a knife (not a butter or kitchen knife) seasonings (bay leaves, angelic root, mint ect.), candles. a pentacle. Also you do need a sacred space with an altar type space. http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/glossary/g/altar.htm
    Anonymous

Yeah except you can be respectful I did ask nicely no bashers. I'm not asking for a damn conversion, or condemnation, Or soul saving here.

Thank you last anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Hey anon heres an ides ?????? huh??? you mean ideA

try witch craft to expell ???? expeL???? the demon that seems to have taken over your body. Bite me I said no haterz ????? you mean haterS

can't you read --------- ^ uh when spelling is done correctly sure

I think you need a bible handy when doing a spell.
    Anonymous

• anon if you dislike or hate wiccans/pagans and witchcraft don't bother commenting on the question. it really shouldn't be that hard for you to leave the witchcraft questions alone if you don't agree with them. not counting the OP as she is a ChristoWiccan but the rest of us don't need or want your bible!

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 4:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2010