Anybody else feel like they aren't good at anything?

I am a SAHM & my DD will start school in 2011. When I think about going back to work, I have no idea what I want to do. My husband says to do something that I like. Well I honestly don't think I am good at anything. I sat behind a computer for 11 years 7 do not want to go back to that! I am 33, youy would think I would know what I want to be when I grow up!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ooo I agree....I am feeling low because I was in school but due to financial reason drop out of school so makes me feel even worse! I hoped to graduate in 2011 now I don't know what I will do! I hope to go back but who knows now I must work and bring home some bacon!
    Anonymous

• Me too. I never was talented in any one particular thing. And the few things I can do you can't build a career out of.
    Anonymous

• you are clearly good at being a mom..so why not work with kids(day cares) or become a teacher.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think maybe start a list of what you don't want to do. That should help narrow it down some. BTW I don't know what I want to be when I grow up either.
    Anonymous

• Start by volunteering a few places--in a retirement home if you like being around old people, in a hospital if you like that kind of setting, at your church, wherever you think you might find something that suits you. It's a really good way to try on different types of jobs and see what fits you. Then you can pursue something in the area that feels right to you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2010