whos sells on etsy??

For your protection, we verify your card and billing addresses by running a $1.01 authorization. The process normally takes less than 30 seconds, but it may take longer. Please click the Validate Card button to update your information. When your card has been validated, you will be directed to a confirmation page. (Seller FAQ)

is that all they charge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• also do they charge for listing an item
    Anonymous

• I have only bought from them. I have never been disappointed. I hope you find your answers.
    What do you make?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Thats the initial charge. You also get charges .20 cents PER item that you list. Your bill is due on the 1st of each month, but you can also pay each time you list something. There are also showcase spots that cost $7.00 per day. I don't waste my time doing those, I'm there to make money, not spend it, lol. ;) If you need anything else regarding Etsy, message me. ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 9:17 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I make beaded Jewelry. :)
    Anonymous