death penalty....where do you stand, where does your religion stand and what stance does our President and Vice president take on this subject?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The president don't know, My religion One they both don't like harming others, though I'm new to the Wiccan part so not to sure.
    My self I'm all for it for the murderers, rapist, exc.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I am for the death penalty for rapists and pedophiles and murderers.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I am for death penalty on a case by case basis, only for violent criminals such as the ones Night Phoenix mentioned above.
    Anonymous

• I'm for it but I haven't got a clue what your president thinks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I don't know what everyone else thinks- but I have issues with it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Ill be blunt...dont know and dont care what the president believes. His beliefs and all that mean absolutely NOTHING to me.

As for me, my spirituality is about honoring life and doing good to our fellow man.

My belief in the death penalty is that Im all for it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have no president. And for damn sure I'm not going to accept the vice president either. I believe that violent criminals, like violent diseases, must be completely wiped out. Killed. Destroyed. Otherwise they continue in their destructive behaviors. Prisons don't help. And an innoculation that only weakens a disease is equally useless. We must clean out the cancer of violent offenders--or they will keep going until they kill US. But we have turned into peace-loving, jesus-freak forgiving wussies. We are afraid to do what needs to be done to protect ourselves and our children. You can't complain about the darkness in society if you're afraid to turn on the lights.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010