Window safety locks

Well I just recently found out that my 21 month old son knows how to open my windows when they are open. I love to open the windows and let the outside air in when it's nice outside but when they r not locked my son knows how to push the screen up or if I put the screen on top he can push up the bottom window and he could get out. I've been looking for abwindow lock that will work when the windows are opened or closed. Does anyone know of any products that I could use for this. Thanks so much. Sorry if the question was confusing I really dint know how to ask it any other way.

AshleyG.

Asked by AshleyG. at 4:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Safety 1st brand (sold pretty much anywhere) makes one called ProGrade. Here's a link to it. I don't know what kind of windows you have or what type this one works on, but it's worth checking out.

http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Products/Home-Safety/Details/2007-48676-Window-Lock-2-Pack

Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• if you only open the top part of the window, put a piece of wood on it, like wall to top of bottom part of the window (make sense?), that way he cannot open the window...but i've never seen or heard of any kind of window safety locks.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010