dizzy spell when pregnant?

Hi, today I was standing in line at the walmart. I got real hot all the sudden and dizzy so I sat down until it passed.I felt like I was going to pass out. I am 5 months pregnant with 4th child and never had this happen. Has anyone experienced this? and if so was anything in particular the cause of it? Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I kept getting dizzy spells when I went through a phase where my blood pressure was lower than usual. My doctor told me that drinking more water would help.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I got dizzy with both all the time when i was pregnant. The doctor said it was normal and very common
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 4:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I only got dizzy when i took my progestrone supplements.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It is normal to an extent. I would talk to your dr about it just to be safe :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm 5 months too and get these all the time. Mine is because my blood pressure drops so much when pregnant, if I let myself get dehydrated I get so dizzy I feel like I will pass out. You should really talk to your OB about it because high blood pressure can make you feel dizzy too and that is much more dangerous to your pregnancy than low bp.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:05 AM on May. 1, 2010