How a good wife looks like?

what a good wife should do?is there nyth special to be a good wife?how does she treat her DH?hundlle their missunderstandings?should she give up and listen to what he says and do what he asked?
plz help. I fell that I m loosing it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on your relationship. Does your husband like to have most of the say in what goes on? Are you ok with him handling most of the decisions? Do you two talk about your relationship or do you hold it in? If you hold it in how is he supposed to know what he is doing wrong? Do you get time alone with him? A lot of women feel it is easier to let the husband take control and just put their 2 cents in whatever they feel like it. That way when HE screws up you can say haha. Ask your husband these questions too. Ask him what he expects from you tell him what you expect from him. Relationships are 50/50 two way streets. I hope you get some good advice.
    Anonymous

• The only people that can tell you what a good wife does ... is the wife herself & her husband..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• tru. mommatasha speaks truth, there are certainly things i am willing to deal with in my relationship that my friends wouldnt and vice versa. there will be things that happen between the couple that most ppl wont understand. as far as handling conflicts, that also depends on each person. but the best thing to do is try not to hold all of your feelings in, find a peaceful way to tell him whats bothering you. most likely he wont like it and you all will disagree, but it seems that mostly the women have to find a way to keep it together. like men, have a hard time sharing their feelings so they dont, and then when they do they dont know how to. so why i tell my hubby that somethings wrong he automatically gets defensive bc he thinks im saying something is wrong with HIM. if i tell him i want to fix something that annoys me, he wont give me any feedback, and if i push he blows his lid and i have to keep MY cool!
    Anonymous

• mommatasha has it perfectly. Your relationship, and the two people in it, are the only things that can determine what a good wife is. In mine, I take care of the house and the kids, do his laundry, cook the meals, etc. He drives a truck, long haul. It works for us. Others would not deal with it as it is. In another relationship, *I* wouldn't have dealt with it the way it is. But, I love him, and he loves me, and we have figured out what we make work for us. You have to figure out what works for you. The only thing I can really say anything about is conflict: try to handle it calmly, and without screaming, shouting, or saying things you'll regret later. I always make it a rule to try to never say something to him that I wouldn't want him to think I truly believe. No name calling, no threats, etc. If you're that angry, tell him you can't talk to him right now and give yourself some space to calm down, then come back and resolve.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• To me it is finding out what makes your husband happy and gving that to him with an open heart. Also a good wife tells her husband what she wants and needs to be happy without drama and fuss and expects him to treat her well. A man can only be happy if his wife is too.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010