Who wants to boycott CA for Boycotting AZ?

Since it seems there are alot of supporters of the new AZ immigration law, i figured I would pass this along. CA, and a few other states and companies are now boycotting AZ because of the "new" law (which mirrors an already existing federal law). This will undoubtedly affect an already hurting AZ economy (those who oppose can go ahead and cheer) . It will affect those who oppose the law just as much as those who back it. And I feel this is just another way of CA trying to push their views on another state, which is within it's rights to pass it's own laws.

I had already been thinking I should Boycott CA, then our very own Sheriff Joe says that supports a boycott of CA, since they allow immigration to go so unchecked. I am onboard!

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Fine by me. Let's send all the illegals there and they can live in a happy utopia together.

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• That's fine. Enough Californians are opposed we won't miss ya.

• I'm with ya

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Wish I could... but I live here!

It's all juvenile IMO anyway.

Answer by LeanneC at 4:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I won't purposely boycott a state. If a product I like is made in the USA and happens to be manufactured in CA, I'm gonna buy it. I think this whole boycott thing is silly. I won't boycott AZ either. Their state has made a state decision and they will deal with the consequences and outcome accordingly. My support or non-support won't change minds of people that are already determined to never see how they have cut off their nose to spite their face.

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I won't boycott CA, but I will boycott AZ.

Answer by cynprz at 4:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I can't boycott California, It's the best state!

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Best state by what standard? Weather? Cause that's the best thing we got!

Answer by LeanneC at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think the funniest thing was watching morning Joe this morning on MSNBC and seeing the SHOPCKED looked on their faces when their VERY OWN poll showed that OVER 51% of people SUPPOER EZ and only 34% don't! Join the real world!

Answer by momof030404 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• That should read ** SUPPORT AZ

Answer by momof030404 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2010