How to help your baby change positions.

Okay, I am 18 weeks pregnant, and my baby is sitting right on my bladder, which is making my back hurt and my stomach cramp, is there a way to make him move? Or a way to make it feel better?

Kriss.

Asked by Kriss. at 4:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think the baby will be on your bladder the rest of your pregnancy. There are 4 exercises that help in pregnancy and prepare you for labor; pelvic tilt, tailor sitting, kegals, I can't remember the last one.

You might have a bladder infection. You might want to take a urine into your doctor or midwife to have it checked with a dipstick to make sure.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• they move on their own..dont mess with him/her....i mean even professionals have moved babies when baby wont turn and i has cause major damage(right before birth)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Your bladder is down near the bottom of your uterus so unfortunately, you will always feel that weight during your pregnancy. Its not just the baby, its also the weight of the bladder. But at only 18 weeks pregnant, your baby is constantly flipping and turning even if you cant feel it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Getting down on your hands and knees is supposed to make baby change positions. Not sure if you're supposed to crawl or not but that position is the only thing I've ever heard to help.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:56 AM on May. 1, 2010