Have you ever noticed that...

the cleaning solution for the Swifter wet jet is acutally pretty good?? I was wary of it when my MIL bought me one. I have a really old porous floor taht about once a month I just have to get down and scrub. But I noticed if I spray the solution and let it sit for about 10 min it acutally does a really good job! maybe I can go to scrubbing the floor every other month now lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I know. I was impressed with it too. I have 2 toddlers and an infant who spill things all the time and I have to mop several times a day. I finally broke down and bought a wet jet and it's my new best friend. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It ALWAYS left my floor sticky so I stopped using it. My Mom had the same problem. Are we the only ones?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• it leaves my floor sticky too...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• sticky then use more water
    Anonymous

• My friend told me that it burnt the pads of her dog's feet. Just be careful not to let the little ones that you have at home walk on the floor when it's even slightly damp.
    Anonymous