How does your hubby act towards you when he gets off of work

mine just acts crabby and irritated until he getsa shower and his mouth on a beer, then he is at ease and melts into the chair and watches his movies or plays his game. like some days i can tell as soon as he gets in the car that i shouldnt even waste my time saying hello! what on earth do i do with that? i know he works and he is tired, but does tired = crabby???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Marriage and responsibility= stress. Some people do not deal with it well and if at least one of you go the extra mile, it can work.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:53 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I get off work after him and when I come home he is usually in a good mood either playing with the kids, making dinner, or on his computer. I always make a point to kiss him and be nice and it sets the mood for the evening. When I come home grumpy it always makes things tense all night. Doesn't work.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• He acts like an asshole. I dread being around him.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Like an ass especially if anything went wrong. It really bugs me!
    Anonymous

• Men need time to unwind after work, and change roles from masculine to family. Maybe you could let him just do his thing and give him 20-30 min when he gets home before you talk to him?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Puts his bag on the counter and gives me a kiss. After that, all bets are off.. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my reply to this would sound VERY similar to "bjane01"
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• OP HERE - even when i try to be all sweet and loving, i get the "im tired get off me face" i pick him up from work usually before my DD gets out of school, and sometimes he has to wait until after if he can get off in time enough for me to pick her up, so usually i can tell as soon as he gets in the car when its best not to bother him. bc even if i speak to him he mumbles back at me lol
    Anonymous

• He kisses me, then we have dinner, then he helps with the washing up and then we spend the evening together.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• He always comes home happy and hungry! After he kisses us all he eats his dinner and then relaxes.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2010