Who else love to do house work?

I know I could be weird, but I really enjoy cleaning and organizing my house, and I just LOVE doing laundry. Anybody else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I generally like doing laundry but otherwise no not really.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Belive you are going to have to go this one alone, Anon.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• you have got to be kidding me! please say you're kidding. please?

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I hate doing day to day stuff (laundry, dishes, etc) but I LOVE organizing, decorating, decluttering, rearranging, all that lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I love vacuuming!!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I HATE housecleaning, but once I get started I'll admit it can be soothing and I certainly feel good afterward. :) Laundry, though? Nope.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 5:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I just dislike bathrooms and folding laundry.Other then that I dont care.I wish we have more things to organize with.I would love 2 tall black dressers in my room.One for hubby and one for me.His stuff is touching mine..yuuuck :P
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't say I LOVE cleaning, I like the way I feel after it's done. You know that sense of accomplishment. It's like once I start I don't stop unless I start getting back pain. I also love the smell of clean clothes but I hate folding it. And you want to know what else I HATE when your house is clean the kids and the hubby will leave their stuff everywhere for you to clean because they know your going to pick it up. Wtf??? Who picks up after me??? No one
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 1:17 AM on May. 1, 2010