Any moms out there who have had a baby after being told they didnt ovulate? or didnt ovulate well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, but it took over 4 years to get pregnant with my first child. I used fertility treatmenst to get pregnant the second time, and it took less than 2 years.
    Anonymous

• Me. It took my doctors 6 years to discover the problem was elivated prolactin. Have them check you prolactin levels. It's easily corrected if that's the problem.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yes...believe it or not it took me 20 yrs.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yep, 10 years. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Disorder Syndrome X. Then 7 years ago almost I got pregnant with my 1st, now I have three and want ONE more! :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• yes, but I need Clomid to ovulate. It's not impossible, but much more difficult. Don't spend more than a year trying, and then go to a fertility specialist. I wasted precious time (it all worked out, but it was difficult waiting) and i have the most awesome daughter! After 4 1/2 years, she is worth it.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 1:28 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I have pcos, i tried clomid and it did not work. I went off clomid and used natural herbs, mostly black cohosh. I got pregnant. I had to use progesterone to keep pregnant through my first trimester.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:18 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I once had a doctor tell me I had fibroids and scarring from my last pregnancy and that it was good I already had 2 children because I would never have another. Heh. I got pregnant with my third baby only two months later. I think he was a "quack".
    Pregnancy can happen even though the odds are against you. ;-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:38 AM on May. 1, 2010