can yiu believe the bus driver was cuing the elementary student out on the bus?

Told my son he would punch the snot out of him. Telling them to shut up and calling them punks cause they were crying.

Tryititsfun

Asked by Tryititsfun at 5:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Judging by the spelling in your question I am going to assume your kid was acting like a snot and probably needs someone to knock it out of him.
    Anonymous

• Listen I feel bad for bus drivers these days they are abused by children. Well he didn't curse at them. If it is really a problem you should bring it up with the transportation department and call the school. I am not saying that your son did anything wrong. But believe me there are some children that need a Stern talking to.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I know first hand how much bus drivers go through. It's gotten so bad in our parish that we have needed to put security camera's on school buses to protect students and drivers.
    Granted, it was not right for the bus driver to treat your son that way, but maybe he was having a bad day and whatever it is your son may have done, just pushed him over the edge.
    Sorry.

And her spelling has nothing to do with how the child may have acted, her spelling proves she was just very upset by what happened and was not proof-reading what she typed.
    Anonymous

• LMAO @ anon :34

charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 5:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Maybe it would help to know what "Cuing" is first before I make a comment. Hehe.
    So....what did the bus driver really do? I bet that was an exaggeration ...and you weren't on the bus so how do you know what really happened?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I can remember how mean everyone was to the bus driver we had when we were kids, I can't imagine the crap they take nowadays. I'm sure your kid wasn't that innocent if that was said, cut the driver some slack and teach your kid some respect.
    Anonymous

• I would have to hear more of this story!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:37 AM on May. 5, 2010