Holder to Louisiana?

Holder and a group of government lawyers are heading to Louisiana. Do you think it is the governments place to send lawyers. Talk about ambulance chasing.....

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• omg...there are already lawyers HERE! I live in lower Alabama and there were lawyers going door to door in Bayou la Batre TODAY!! Its CRAZY! We are going to sign up as volunteers :( Its AWFUL :(

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Sending lawyers for more lawsuits? Wow. Does he think that people can't file a lawsuit without his help? I noticed that he offered federal aid to the tornado areas, too. But those who were flooded in CT are S.O.L. I guess they are too rich in CT. I was unaware that being Pres qualified you to decide which people suffering from natural disasters are deserving. Tornados in Mississippi, yes. Flood in Connecticut, no. Oil spill in Gulf, yes.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010