im 28 weeks pregnant and how do i get rid of body pain?

jaylynns

Asked by jaylynns at 5:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tylenol is safe, but what type of pain are you having? Sometimes you don't need Tylenol in order to take care of it, I might have other suggestions for you.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• You don't. You are pregnant. If you really want to take something ask your doctor what you can take.

Answer by louise2 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I started having back pain at 20 weeks. I would use Tylenol every now and then but besides that you have to deal with it until the baby is born. I did finally see a chiropractor at like 32 weeks and it made such a difference. Also semi hot showers on my back felt great. GL
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 7:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• If it's tight or strained muscles, ask hubby to give you a massage :)
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I am 27 weeks and I know what you are talking about..lol My hips hurt and I think somthing in my lower back is pinched because when I walk I have shooting pain that goes down through my butt cheeks...lol oh what fun!!! I don't like taking meds at all I haven't had anything in over 3 months, I just work though it all...

I have a friend that is almost 28 weeks and her pain is soo bad the doc had her on tylenol 3 and Vicidin (sp?) and know she just went back in to the doc still with pain and he gave her Darviset ( again with the sp?) so if it is that bad then go talk with your doc they might give you something!! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Have the baby. J/K. Tylenol is safe. When I was pregnant with my second child I had horrible pain right below my ribs on my left side and my doctor told me to take Tylenol and use a heating pad on low heat.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yoga

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 AM on May. 1, 2010