Can you please help me?

I am currently in beauty school (shorewood IL) and I need to do a total look on June 19th. That means I would cut, color and style your hair plus I would do your make up. I am looking for someone who is open to new ideas who is also between 25-35 years of age. I do not want to do my friends and family because they are picky and I would like to try new things. Remember ladies this is no cost to you.

GabyMar

Asked by GabyMar at 6:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• NO Thanks...but I wish you luck
    Anonymous

• your to far, if i lived closer i would let you! sorry. i wish you the best of luck..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• If I lived near you I would so take you up on the offer
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 2:02 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Try looking for a forum online for your area. I've been doing hair for 4 years and I know how hard it is to get people to let a student do their hair. You may just have to choose a friend. Best of luck!

P.S. Don't let the state exam freak you out. It isn't as bad as it seems <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I would love to do this but I'm in St. Louis, MO. : (
    Anonymous