How often do you hang out with your girlfriends?

and do you stay out late at night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• once every 2-3 weeks..im usually out eating, and its one of those days my mom wants my son and i have nothing to do..and hubby is taken care of (wink wink) so i got get ice cream or we hang out at barnes and nobles..ive stayed out till 12am once but mostly like 10:30..the 12 am was when my son was spending the night,and i was just in the parking lot of target craking up with my friend telling her all these stories.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I only hang out with my friend during the day while my husband is at work. We run errands together or just grab a Starbucks. I see her quite frequently. We do not go out at night at all.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I don't really have any friends to hang out with, not even anyone to have grown up talks with. Just faceless names on here.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My friend Julie comes over every Thursday for dinner. She is single and lives alone, so she enjoys the homecooked food and we both enjoy the company. I hang with my sister on Saturday nights about once a month. The kids go to bed and we hang out and/or play cards. When my best friend is in town we go out and have a few drinks, but that is only a couple of times a year.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Are you kidding me? Once a year , if that. But I will admit, I party like a rock star.......even for one night.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• never...no firends here, but it would be nice to
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• We usually meet up for coffee on a Saturday or a Sunday morning. Sometimes my husband will join me. I do not go out at night with my friends.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 3:59 AM on May. 1, 2010