do you have carpet in your kitchen?

why? is it hard to keep clean? would you change it out if you could?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have never heard of that but it sounds like a horrible idea. At least at my house.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think it was popular to have carpet in the kitchen years ago but I wouldnt want it. I dont have it in my kitchen. Can you imagine keeping that clean? especially with my family lol
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my friend does but she only has 2 kids and lives by herself. i'd imagine she'd be shampooing that carpet every once in a while and not only vacuuming the living room but vacuuming the kitchen as well. she didnt put it in there though, she moved into her apartment like that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• im really not all for carpet anywhere though, i rather avoid carpet cleanings so much easier in my family of 6
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My grandparents do...ha ha. I have never had carpet in my kitchen's EVER! I just think it would be very hard to keep clean do to grease and food...so not a good idea.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope. Cork in the cooking area and hardwoods every where else. I once worked at a campus organization where the kitchen was carpeted. It was awful and gross. It always looked filthy (and probably was - students cooking) and in the winter we were always shocked constantly at the light switches and electric stove.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My grandma's kitchen is carpeted. I guess it works for her because she is old and lives alone. My MIL's kitchen was carpeted for awhile and it was so gross. Their house is pretty dirty to begin with, the throwing down carpet in the room where the sink leaks and food gets spilled just added to the mess, yuck!

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• When we moved into this house it had blue carpet in the kitchen. It was so gross. Before we even moved in we ripped it out and put in a laminate floor.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope, thank goodness. It would be beyond trashed..
    Anonymous